Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Gym Fitness fun Palmetto Bay & Kendall

My sister has been taking her boys to the Kendall My Gym for years. I would always say, "That looks like fun,  I'm going to enroll my daughter in it". But it took me  awhile to get going. Last year I moved to Palmetto Bay and literally 2 minutes away from my house is the Palmetto Bay My Gym.

They had an open house where they offered free lifetime membership & 2 weeks free so I enrolled my then 3 year old. Because she is a lifetime member that means she could participate in any My Gym so occasionally I would take her to Open Play at the Kendall My Gym for $5. I love both My Gyms & I did my daughter's 4th birthay party at the Palmetto Bay My Gym. It was awesome! This year in a Facebook contest I won a free birthday party at My Gym & I did it at the Kendall location it of course exceeded my expectations. My Gym parties are the best because they keep the kids entertained & then clean up afterwards what more can you ask for? My daughter loved it, she's the center of attention, and she had a blast.

Here's what I like about the Palmetto Bay My Gym: They have karatenastic, cheer, yoga, & gymnastics. My daughter loves going to gymnastics every Saturday morning at 11:45. They are always throwing 2 hour summer play-days for $5, they add new classes every couple of months, the owner Angie is super nice (and a black belt in karate) & super sweet. The only thing I don't like is that the open play is early in the day. Two of them are in the morning & one is at 2:15. Since my daughter goes to school until 4pm, she really doesn't get to enjoy the open play time.

Here's what I like about the Kendall location: They have an open play once a week at a later time for older kids at 5:15 every Tuesday, the staff is fantastic, & they have an art class once a week. The owner Kathy has had this My Gym location for over 10 years and she's also super bubbly and happy all the time. My daughter loves both places & all their teachers. Locations for these two My Gyms as follows:

My Gym Palmetto Bay
unfortunately this wonderful My Gym has closed down but is currently giving classes at
 Jump A Roos @ Southland Mall 20505 S. Dixie Highway Cutler Bay, Fl 33189 (305) 238-jump


My Gym Kendall Shops of Kendall
12588 SW 88 Street
Miami, FL 33186
Telephone: (305) 270-0230
·  Non-enrolled members $5 for Open Gym
·  Non-members $10 for Open Gym
·  Siblings receive 10% off
·  Enroll in two classes and receive 20% off second class.
·  Ongoing Session All Year
·  45 min. class $ 63.00 per month
·  1 hour class $ 65.00 per month
·  One time family membership fee $75.00
·  Active members can enroll in the art class program (L.C.E) for just $35 per month!!!

My Gym Doral  
7902 NW 36 ST SUITE 203
Miami, FL 33166  305-500-9688 (I have never been to this My Gym but I have heard great things)
My Gym Coral Gables 2531 Coral Way Miami, Fl 33145 305-285-9440 (I went to a birthday party here & some of the staff that worked at Palmetto Bay now work here my daughter was so happy to see them again. The party of course was awesome) 
My Gym Aventura 17881 Biscayne Blvd. Aventura, Fl 33160 305-933-0496 (I have also not being to this one they do however offer a Hebrew music class)











No comments:

Post a Comment