Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome!!

Hi! And thanks for stopping by The Savvy Hookup Blog. When I became a mom I thought Chuck E. Cheese was the only place to take your kids. But as my daughter has grown and as I've researched activities in Miami, I've connected with some great businesses and organizations that have shown me what an amazing collection of activities there are locally. People are always telling me that I seem to have an inside scoop on things. Well, that's not really true, I just really want my daughter to experience as much as possible without breaking the bank. I will be blogging about many experiences I've had including Jungle Island, Seaquarium, water parks, movies, and different indoor play places.

I'm blessed enough to be a stay at home mom, but many moms my age don't seem to be as connected as I am. I don't have any "Sources" and I do not receive any compensation from places I review. If and when I do, I'll let you know. All my posts are for places I've personally been to by myself or with my daughter. I am signed up with some of the websites, newsletters, and organizations that offer some of these deals, discounts, and coupons. When I do get some info from another source, I'll let you know so you can get the hookup also! Typical information I look for is when are grand openings happening, when special events are scheduled, what places are good, when companies are having giveaways, or contests, and more.

So stay tuned, follow this blog, and email me your suggestions and comments! Please feel free to share your hookups and share The Savvy Hookup with your friends!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining the Internet age! I look forward to using all of your hookups. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the blog, I look forward to reading about the future endeavors with your daughter. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool blog, looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete